Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Staff Spotlight: Meet the Bartender!

One of the most important things about a restaurant besides having great food is having a fantastic bartender. Someone who is engaging and can make a delicious cocktail is a key element. This week, we would like to introduce Jeanne McNamera, our favorite bartender of the week. This blond bombshell has been in the restaurant industry for 22 years and makes a mean Mojito (Look for our new specialty drink come spring- The Table 9 Peach Mojito!).






















The Word from T9: So Jeanne, how long have you been at Table 9?
Jeanne: I've been at T9 since March 09.

The Word from T9: How has your first year been?
Jeanne: Busy! Friday and Saturday nights can get a little insane, but everyone has a great time.

The Word from T9: Are you from Long Island originally?
Jeanne: I'm from Great Neck. Lived there all of my life.

The Word from T9: What is your liquor of choice?
Jeanne: I will always go for the Patron first, followed by Macallan 18.

The Word from T9: In your opinion, what is the best drink off of the Table 9 Specialty Drink Menu?
Jeanne: My favorite is the Absolut Bubbly. Its made with Absolut Raspberri Vodka, Lemonade, Champagne, and fresh Raspberries. However, this drink will have a worthy contender for top spot in the spring when I unveil my signature Peach Mojito!

No comments:

Post a Comment